Krakowski oddział Sabre Holding, amerykańskiego dostawcy rozwiązań dla branży turystycznej i lotniczej, poszukuje osoby na stanowisko Senior Systems Analyst.
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices – then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
Senior Systems Analyst
We offer you to join Systems Analysis team, who plays a vital role in the creation of new software by providing system requirements, business knowledge and detailed analysis for the technology projects. The Systems Analysis team works closely with development, Quality Assurance, product marketing and the customer to determine the project scope, requirements and timeline.
- Serve as analyst and possible product owner for a team responsible for developing, coding, testing and debugging enhancements to existing SynXis software.
- Create requirements using Agile methodology for integration/interfaces with the SynXis CRS and the Sabre PMS products
- interpret and translate business requirements and technical specifications into the necessary user stories and flow documents
- Assure adherence to SynXis product standards
- Take part in the analysis training and meetings, Agile iterations planning and demonstrations sessions
- Strong experience in system analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated/independent and organizational skills required
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Hospitality experience Preferred – CRS, PMS, GDS, or OTA
- Experience with creating or testing interfaces with third party systems is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with XML, Web Services SQL and databases Preferred
- Ability to read and understand technical specifications
- social benefit package – VIP Medical Package, Life Insurance, Benefit System
- salary tax deduction due to creative work
- a wide range of trainings and technical certification reimbursement
- comfortable office location and modern office space
- free of charge Parking lot for Employees
- attractive referral bonus
At Sabre, we are fortunate to have the resources of a large company paired with the culture of a startup. Our company culture includes casual work environments, employee amenities, flexible work arrangements, and exceptional learning opportunities. And, you will be surrounded by intelligent team members who you will be proud to call your peers. To learn more about the people and culture at Sabre, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals.
Job: Information Technology – Analysis
Primary Location: PL-Malopolskie-Krakow
Aplikuj Online: https://sabre.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl