Engineering | Amsterdam, Netherlands
Front-end Web Developer
DeGiro is an online brokerage and in particular very active for professional parties. DeGiro delivers a high-standing technological service to assets and fund managers. High-tech infrastructure, ability to access over a 100 stock exchanges worldwide and the low transaction rates are unique. DeGiro continuously expands the web-based interfaces with user friendly applications which will be integrated in the current IT infrastructure.
DeGiro employs about 160 people, ranging from software developers to mathematicians and traders. As a front-end web developer you will be part of a team responsible for the development and maintenance of trading software. You will be the essential link between the application and the technology behind this.
- Master’s degree in Informatics or similar;
- 2-5 years of experience;
- Recent experience building rich front ends for web-based (trading)applications;
- Recent experience with modern web technologies such as Web Services, RESTful APIs, and WebSockets;
- Knowledge of front-end web technologies for mobile devices is an advantage;
- Team player;
- We have two locations, Amsterdam and Sofia (Bulgaria) you are either willing to move to
Amsterdam or to Sofia.
- Full time position;
- Challenging and international environment;
- Market conform salary with bonus opportunities
- Opportunity to expand yourself
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0)20 – 535 25 63 and ask for Nicky van Brummen.