Engineering | Sofia, Bulgaria
DEGIRO is a rapidly growing online brokerage company with offices in Amsterdam, Sofia and Hong Kong. DEGIRO is the first wholesale online broker for private investors. DEGIRO offers its customers the opportunity to invest globally at unprecedented low prices. DEGIRO provides an online platform for all types of investors.
This role will design and develop low-latency, high frequency electronic trading systems for all electronically-traded asset classes, participate as a member of a small team for new development, enhancements, and bug-fixing in an environment that consists primarily of Java and C++ on Mac OSX and Linux.
For our office in Sofia we are looking for C++ developers.
- Design and develop high-quality software in a timely manner using object-oriented design principles, unit-testing, design and code reviews, and other software development best practices;
- design software that is reusable, extensible, and interoperates seamlessly with current or new architectures;
- proactively seek assistance when required, and actively contribute to team activities including design reviews, code reviews, and mentoring; and
- demonstrate increasing understanding of the business side of electronic trading, including trading strategies, financial markets and instruments, and industry trends.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent;
- 5 years minimum C++ development experience in a Linux or Mac OSX environment;
- experience with TCP/IP, socket-level programming, low-latency middleware, STL, multi-threaded programming, (MySQL-) databases, ;
- electronic trading industry experience is a plus; and
- a solid business understanding of electronic markets, trading, and financial instruments is a plus.
Besides offering a Market conform salary with bonus potential we offer you a challenging job within a fast forward moving company and the opportunity to work with the best in the industry. We also offer a MultiSport card for free access to many different sporting facilities and the package is structured in such a way that it will accommodate your growth in development and experience through job responsibilities and financial reward.
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org